The US Sailing has declared the roistered names as well as details for the 2018 U.S. Youth Olympic Sailing Team who will compete at the Youth Olympic Games Buenos Aires 2018. The event will take place between October 6-18. The event takes place every four years, and 2018 is the third edition of the Summer Youth Olympic Games. The organizers are expecting nearly 4,000 athletes hailing from over 200 nations. The event is anticipated to include more than 100 athletes aged between 15-18 years.
- Windsurfing, the Girls team – Techno 293 Plus: Dominique Starter from Miami.
- US Sailing Youth Worlds Team 2018 and 2017.
- Windsurfing the Boys team – Techno 293 Plus: Manuel Nores from the Miami Beach.
- S. Youth Sailing Champions 2018 and 2017.
- Kitesurfing the Boys team – IKA Twin Tip Racing: Cameron Maramenides from Anna Maria.
- R Youth Slalom World Champion 2017 TT.
- Two-Person Multihull the mixed team – Nacra 15: Nicolas Martin from Houston and AnaClare Sole from Houston.
- 2018 US Sailing Youth Worlds Team.
- 2018 U.S. Youth Sailing Champions.
US Sailing Olympic Development Director Leandro Spina said on the occasion, “The Youth Olympic Games 2018 in Buenos Aires represent a very unique and special opportunity for developing and young sailors that we have in many ways. These athletes who are participating in the event have dedicated themselves to the sport. For them participating in the events like this is a kind of reward for them. By participating in such events, the team learns more about the significance and importance of the Olympics, as almost all of them are sailing having a set future goals and aspirations and dream to fulfill and achieve.”